Safety and Security05-01-2016
VIB understands that when accessing and using the VIB Website, you are always concerned for and consider the issue of security for your personal information. With its best diligence, VIB will protect your personal information in compliance with the provisions of the Vietnamese law.
1. Security policies
- The information that VIB requests you to provide is to help VIB better understand your needs so as to provide you appropriate products and services; VIB has the right of legal use of your provided information via this Website to conduct other activities of VIB.
- VIB will not disclose your information to any individual or organization unless obtaining your consent or as prescribed by law;
- In specific cases, VIB may have to provide your information to the state competent authority under the regulations of the Law, however, VIB ensure that such provision is made in accordance with the law.
- The access to your information by VIB, its employees and / or other authorized individuals has to comply with security regulations of VIB.
2. Security protection methods
VIB will exercise all methods of most appropriate protection and safety to protect your personal information and always abide by the law of Vietnam relating to the storage and use of information.
3. Collection of Personal Information
Your visit to this Website may be recorded for the purpose of data analysis of site’s visitors and general usage patterns. Through this collection, we’re aiming to provide you with an improved, more personalised service and a more effective website.
Some of the information of site’s visitors will be gathered through the use of "cookies". (Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site.) If you want to disable these cookies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you will be unable to enter certain part(s) of our website.
VIB may collect information from your visits to this site to advise you on products, services and other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest and demand to you. We may also invite visitors to this site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.
4. Guidance of privacy
To ensure safety of transactions, free of fraud, you yourself and VIB plays an important role in protecting your personal information. Please take appropriate precaution in the use and protection of account information by not sharing, providing or facilitating others to access, to use your User name and / or Password.
VIB always tries to protect your information with highest efforts. However, it is understood that you will bear the entire loss, equivalent to the value of unauthorized transaction made on your account without errors or unintentional from your side.
To secure User name and/or Password, you should be careful and abide the following principles:
- Not to disclose User name and/or Password to anyone, not to write or use User name and/or Password in visible places.
- When choosing a password, do not choose easy information such as name, birth date, phone number or some characters, easily identifiable from your name, birth date and phone number.
- Exit the system and the browser when leaving the computer.
- In case of suspicion that your password has been detected, change your password immediately, in emergency, please contact and seek support from VIB via phone: (844) 220.127.116.11 or 18008180 (toll free).